Adobe Premiere Pro is excellent in video editing software. Its powerful capabilities preset, templates, and workflow integrations make it a favorite for professionals and hobbyists alike.
If you want to start using this great tool to bring your projects to life, here is how to download Premiere Pro. You will find out how to get it for free –for a one-week free trial– as well as different paid options through Creative Cloud subscriptions, according to your budget and needs.
Download Premiere Pro for FreeIf you don’t want to spend money from the start, you can benefit from the Adobe Premiere Pro Free Trial, which gives you one week of full access to the video editor app, completely free of charge. The trial version of Premiere Pro lets you explore the full functionality and power of the tool, for 7 days, so that you can test how it fits in your workflow before paying for it. All you have to do is visit Adobe Premiere Pro’s page by clicking on the button below, and once there hit the “Start Free Trial” box, enter your email address, and voilà! Once your week of free access is up, you can either close your account or upgrade to a paid subscription among the different options Creative Cloud has. Some highlights:
- This trial is for the latest version available of Adobe Premiere Pro
- It gives full access to all features
- You will not be required to enter your credit card details at the time of starting your trial – just a valid email address is enough.
Did you know? Premiere Pro is one of the best AI video editors right now!
Download Premiere Pro with a Creative Cloud SubscriptionIf you already decided you want to use Premiere Pro for editing your videos, the only way to buy and download Adobe Premiere Pro is through a Creative Cloud subscription. There are two different ways for you to get Premiere Pro with Creative Cloud:
Premiere Pro Single App SubscriptionYou can opt for a plan that covers Premiere Pro only, and this is the cheapest way to get it. The Premiere Pro subscription includes:
- The latest version of the app, plus all and any upgrades as soon as they’re released
- 100 GB of cloud storage
- Access to Premiere Rush, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, and Adobe Spark, at no added cost
- The possibility to add an Adobe Stock subscription – check here for Adobe Stock pricing info
Premiere Pro with All Apps SubscriptionA single app is very straight-forward and certainly economic. But you must keep in mind that, aside from the bonus Spark and Rush, you’re only getting Premiere Pro. Video projects often require more than just video editing software. Audio editing, special effects manipulation, motion graphic animations, even still images are often needed. And Premiere Pro cannot handle any of that. Sure, you can add single app subscriptions for tools like Audition, After Effects, or Animate, but the cost will escalate considerably. The Creative Cloud All Apps subscription is an ideal solution for this. As the name indicates, it’s a subscription with access to all Creative Cloud applications, and while a bit pricier than Premiere Pro single app, it’s certainly very convenient when you balance the fact it gives you:
- Full access to 20+ professional tools, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more
- All latest versions and updates as soon as they’re released
- 100 GB cloud storage
- Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, and Adobe Spark included